CVS Health Rx Delivery Driver in Worcester, Massachusetts
As a Delivery Driver for CVS Pharmacy, you will work in an exciting and fast-paced environment. You will collaborate with the pharmacy, patients, and nursing homes to ensure that all deliveries/pick-ups are made in a safe, efficient and effective manner. You will act as a liaison between the facility staff and our pharmacy, delivering medications with a strong sense of urgency directly to that patient’s home. As part of the CVS delivery team, you will deliver top notch customer service and positively impact the lives of others.
As a Delivery Driver, you will:
• Work with pharmacy staff to ensure that deliveries leave the pharmacy at the appropriate time and delivered to the designated location requested
• Transport and deliver medication and front store items to patients in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage or loss
• Maintain delivery log of activities per policy and procedure, which may include checking and/or logging recipient identification
• Report status and any problems to pharmacy management
• Ensure patient confidentiality
• If given a company car, maintain company cars by cleaning inside and out, fueling, and reporting any mechanical issues immediately to management
• If not given a company car, provide your own reliable, legal (registered and insured as required by your state law) transportation. Will be reimbursed for mileage
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work under limited supervision
• Navigate their routes using basic internet map programs such as Google Maps or Mapquest
This position will have shifts determined by the pharmacy staff and may be full or part time based on the needs of the business and will be addressed.
Based on the role and location, this position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless you are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required on your first day of employment or within the first few months in the position, depending on the role and location. If you are considered for a role, more information will be provided during the hiring process.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Must possess a current and valid driver's license
• Must possess and maintain an acceptable driving record
• Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Must be able to bend down, bend knees, lift and carry up 25lbs while walking upstairs
• Must be able to be physically active for entire shift, as well as stand for intermittent periods of time
• Pass a background check, drug screening, and Motor Vehicle Record review prior to beginning employment
• Previous delivery or customer service experience preferred
Bring your heart to CVS HealthEvery one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- CVS Health Jobs