Seven Hills Foundation Mediation Case Manager in Worcester, Massachusetts
The Mediation Case Manager is responsible for establishing a professional and supportive “first contact” for people entering the Family Services of Central Massachusetts Mediation Program. The Mediation Case Manager will conduct initial screenings for mediation services and provide case management support to the Mediation Program.
• Report to the Mediation Director to ensure program quality assurance in furtherance of the missions of FSCM and the Mediation Department.
• Process intake and screening for mediation inquiries, conduct appropriate/timely follow up, work with Mediation Director to select mediators and schedule mediations, provide mediator support, compile and submit all necessary intake/case paperwork in a timely manner.
• Enter data into the MADtrac database including I/R’s, Center Activity, Group Referrals, Cases, etc. and assist Director with reporting as requested.
• Assist coordinating mediations both in court and at our center mentoring volunteers as needed.
• Work with Director to track volunteer observations/mediations/continuing education required by program policies.
• Attend weekly check-in meetings with Director, FSCM allstaff meetings, mandatory agency trainings, and other meetings and/or trainings as requested.
• Agree to travel to all courts FSCM covers and/or to locations for special assignments;
• At least 1 year of experience and/or background with mediation with the ability to mediate independently;
• Certificate in Basic Mediation from an approved Mediation Training Program in compliance with MGL Ch 233 Sec. 23C;
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills;
• Intermediate computer skills: proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 programs (email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams);
• Ability to conduct mediations in Zoom, utilize software such as DocuSign, and learn new computer software and/or programs.
• Ability to work with diverse client populations;
• Ability to work well with others and adhere to protocol;
• Agree to uphold the facilitative co-mediation model and mediation rules set forth by the State Supreme Court;
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Juris Doctor or advanced degree;
• Divorce Mediation Certificate and/or other advanced mediation certificates
• Fluent in Spanish
External Company Name: Seven Hills Foundation
External Company URL: www.sevenhills.org
Street: 31 Harvard Street