Aerotek General Production Worker in Worcester, Massachusetts
Seeking General Production Workers and Machine Operators for a fast paced manufacturing environment. Please review job duties below:
- Work alongside 1-2 operators to set up corrugated machines and run boxes through
- Candidate may work in wood working department where they cut wood being used to build shipping crates and pallets. Aside from various table saws, CNC machines are also used.
- Performs checks aon machines to assure the proper functioning of wiring system.
- Replaces, repairs and calibrates various machine components on a routine basis.
- Inspects, tests and adjusts all systems, machinery and equipment on a regular basis.
- Records inspections, tests and repairs on preventive maintenance stickers.
- Disassembles equipment using hand tools and power tools as required.
- Installs special functional and structural parts and equipment.
General Production, General Labor, Production, Packaging, Machine Operator, build, hand tool, tape measure, assembly, machine operation, packing, machine operating, forklift, cnc, inspection
Top Skills Details:
General Production,General Labor,Production,Packaging,Machine Operator,build,hand tool,tape measure,assembly
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVES: -Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs -Must be able to read a tape measurer
Additional Qualifications: - The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of machine operating experience ($18-$21) on third shift -They will take entry level candidates with no manufacturing experience as long as they are willing to train on machines (Pay Rate- $16.50-$17/hour) on third shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs