Bisco Industries Warehouse Associate in Woburn, Massachusetts
Bisco Industries, Inc. is ranked among the Top 25 Distributors of electronic components and specialty fasteners in North America. We have multiple facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. Bisco is looking for motivated individuals to work in our facilities. Bisco Industries believes our people are our greatest asset and we have an exciting long term career opportunity with continued upward mobility for you. Bisco Industries believes in promoting from within and provides solid career path opportunities. Our rapid growth is creating excellent opportunities in all departments for outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to reach and exceed expectations. Due to our continued growth and success, we are currently seeking an Warehouse Associate to begin their career with us!
- 3-5 years of experience working within a warehouse, ideally within a distribution environment
- Experience in Receiving, Receiving Inspection and Shipping (via UPS and FED-EX, international experience a plus)
- Knowledge of electronic table-top scales (weights & measurements)
- Cycle counting experience is preferre
- Ability to work in a fast paced, working environment for distribution pulling, cutting, packing and shipping orders. Must be able to meet required daily goal
- Team player who can also work with little supervision and willing to give 120
- Must be detail oriented, organized and meticulous about your word
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly + stand/and or be on your feet 8hrs a day
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Computer experience using Excel, Word and Outlook
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary + monthly bonus program
- Annual salary merit increases
- Competitive PTO (vacation/sick time)
- Paid Holidays, including a ½ day on your birthday!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Company Provided life and long-term disability insurance
- 401k w/ company match!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Req No.: 2020-2127
Type: Regular Full-Time