Raytheon Technologies Technical Training Specialist in Woburn, Massachusetts
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
WLED is seeking a Technical Training Specialist based at our Woburn, MA facility.
As a Technical Training Specialist, you’ll be part of a team that is actively engaged in developing training materials and conducting training for all areas of the Whole Life Engineering Directorate.
If your skill set offers outstanding analytical and communication skills, if you’re eager to help to develop solutions for critical issues and you’re happiest working in a dynamic, change-oriented environment, this opportunity may be just what you’re looking for!
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in providing technical and programmatic oversight to subcontractors or remote Raytheon business partners for the development of training material, development of technical manuals, and/or conduct of training
• Assisting in conducting training and developing training plans, ensuring instructors are qualified
• Assist with IETM validation to ensure manuals conform to contract requirements, identification of supplier manual content requirements, budget and schedule compliance and the conduct of peer reviews.
• Coordinating with Technical Trainers to identify and provide technical manual documents to support Organizational Level training courses.
• Assisting with maintenance of a control account plan and reporting earned value for all technical manual and training related activities and ensuring control account alignment with the integrated master schedule
• Providing input in driving Risk & Opportunity processes
• Reviewing and interpreting generated material and determining required subject matter expert inputs
• Helping to foster regular communication flows between the program office, the core execution team, WLED, and training developers, technical manual developers, and/or the training conduct team
This role will require up to approximately 10% periodic domestic and/or international travel (post pandemic)
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This position can be a Salary Grade G07 or a Salary Grade G08 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
• 2+ years’ experience with Project Management, Training, Finance, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Operations or Business Operations in a military or civilian environment.
o A relevant Master's Degree may be considered at grade G07 for this job.
o 2+ years of experience in the aforementioned areas at a grade G08 along with a relevant Master's Degree may be considered for this job.
• Experience with logistics support, system fielding or implementation, project or product life cycle management
• US Citizenship is required
• Prior military experience
• Demonstrated ability to execute high quality work on-budget and on time
• Knowledge of product life cycle management
• Experience with presentations and data analysis skills
• Experience development technical documentation, training material or conducting courses for the department of defense or foreign military customers
• Six Sigma Specialist (or other similar certification)
• Technical Manuals IETMs experience
• Experience with instructional design and training
• Participation in proposal processes to develop and review cost estimates/proposals packages
• Understanding of Earned Value fundamentals and project budgetary management experience
• Demonstrated ability to exercise cultural sensitivity
• Communication skills, team building skills, and multitasking skills
• Currently hold a SECRET security clearance
8+ years of related professional experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
This job is posted internally as: Technical Training Specialist II / Sr. Technical Training Specialist
Here at Raytheon Technologies, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by our employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits on offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs