Actalent Process Chemist in Woburn, Massachusetts
Please see below for an opportunity within process chemistry at a rapidly growing start-up company! If you or anyone you know is interested in hearing more, please reach out to email@example.com or apply directly to this posting.
About the job
The company is seeking a highly qualified organic chemist who will be responsible for process research and development of small molecule drug substances to be manufactured. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of robust synthetic processes towards the continuous production of active pharmaceutical ingredients. Other responsibilities include:
• Serve as process chemistry research and development technical expert to support the integrated continuous manufacturing (ICM) initiative
• Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team of scientists, process chemists, engineers, and analytical chemists to facilitate API development across multiple stages of drug life cycle
• Develop innovative ICM solutions by incorporating synthetic flow chemistry and other continuous techniques into synthetic processes
• Maintain a high level of expertise via relevant scientific and technical literature and proactively apply new ideas to research projects
empower, HPLC, synthetic flow chemistry, organic chemistry, NMR, LCMS, synthetic organic, hplc analysis, PAT, Analytical chemistry, continuous manufacturing, organic chemistry, flow chemistry, batch record
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Ph.D. Organic Chemistry with 0-2 years’ experience in synthetic organic chemistry
• Demonstrated technical expertise in synthetic organic chemistry with familiarity of scale-up and process chemistry
• Ability to characterize and identify compounds using analytical methods including HPLC, LC-MS, and NMR; ability to communicate scientific results in a concise and accurate manner
• Experience with Process Analytical Technologies (PATs) for process understanding and control (ReactIR, ReactRaman, etc)
• Experience with flow chemistry and/or continuous manufacturing
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs