Charles River Laboratories Talent Acquisition Operations Associate in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Talent Acquisition Operations Associate
Req ID #: 116873
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 Mattawan, MI, US, 49071 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 Detroit, MI, US, 48201 Newark, DE, US, 19711 Northridge, CA, US, 91325 Charlotte, NC, US, 28203 Charleston, SC, US, 29407 Gibsonia, PA, US, 15044 Houston, TX, US, 77047 Boston, MA, US, 02116 Morrisville, NC, US, 27560 Horsham, PA, US, 19044 Reno, NV, US, 89511 US Memphis, TN, US, 38104 Hollister, CA, US, 95023
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position,a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
We are seeking aTalent Acquisition (TA) Operations Associatefor our Global Talent Acquisition Team. This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
TheTalent Acquisition (TA) Operations Associatewill be responsible helping to solve hiring challenges through system, data and process driven solutions. This role will work in close partnership with the TA Operations Manager to support the end-to-end hiring process, systems, programs and policies, ensuring that the team is both innovative and compliant.
Key responsibilities related to the TA Operations Associate include:
• Serve as a subject matter expert for TA systems and provide system support to TA Partners, HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers; will also participate in system optimization projects and system testing in support of configuration enhancements and new implementations.
• Coordination of 3rd Party Agency use across the organization
• Administration of the Employee Referral Program to include program review, execution and improvement.
• Assist GTA Operations Associate Director with creation, maintenance, and updates to recruitment tools, documents, policies and procedures.
• Assist with TA reporting used for tracking essential recruitment activities and recruiting metrics.
• Handle expense reports, invoicing and various other financial tasks to support talent acquisition activities
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Job qualifications related to theTalent Acquisition (TA) Operations Associaterole are:
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a related field of study; or a minimum of 6 years of directly related experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition is required
• Demonstrated understanding of recruiting operating procedures and practices, guidelines, HR technology and tools
• Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication skills
• Skilled at planning and prioritizing work activities and managing multiple projects or program simultaneously; able to easily adapt as goals, priorities, and role responsibilities may change
• Experience with applicant tracking systems; Experience with SuccessFactors is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
• Experience working for a global organization preferred
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position.If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs