Charles River Laboratories Sr. Project Manager - Facilities Engineering in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Sr. Project Manager - Facilities Engineering
Req ID #: 152692
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 Keele, GB, ST5 5SP Benson, IL, US, 61516 Hamilton, MT, US, 59840 Szeged, HU Boston, MA, US, 02115 Montrouge, FR, 92120 Emeryville, CA, US, 94608 Waltham, MA, US, 02451 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Sant Cugat del Vallès, B, ES, 08174 Concord, NC, US, 28027 Changping District, BJ, CN, 100107 Voluntown, CT, US, 06384 Copenhagen, DK Gamou-gun, Shiga, JP, 529-1633 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Zurich, CH Tres Cantos, M, ES, 28760 Salamanca, ES, 37007 Compiegne, FR, 60200 East Kingston, NH, US, 03827 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 Paris, FR, 75012 Hinxton, GB, CB10 1DR Warsaw, PL, 00-124 Montpellier, FR, 34090 Ejby, DK Amsterdam, NL, 1077 ZX Cambridge, GB, CB2 0BA NanJing, JS, CN, 210029 Madrid, M, ES, 28040 Port Seton, GB, EH32 0TD Donostia, SS, ES, 20009 San Diego, CA, US, 92130 Cape Canaveral, FL, US, 32920 Laval, Quebec, CA, H7V 1B7 Bothell, WA, US, 98021 Dublin, IE, D09 Poolesville, MD, US, 20837 Matfors, SE, 864 31 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 Barcelona, B, ES, 08028 Shanghai, CN Zhanjiang, GD, CN Paris, FR, 75005 Hanover, MD, US, 21076 Saffron Walden, GB, CB10 1XL South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Ridgefield, CT, US, 06877-0368 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Rockville, MD, US, 20852 Cambridge, MA, US, 02142 Paris, FR Hollister, CA, US, 95023 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Shrewsbury, MA, US, 01545 Dingcheng Hainan , CN Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Terrebone, Quebec, CA, J6X 4H4 Boston, MA, US, 02116 Saint Germain Nuelles, FR, 69210 Thousand Oaks, CA, US, 91320 Fredericksburg, VA, US, 22405 Senneville, Quebec, CA, H9X 3R3 Paris, FR, 75014 Sulzfeld, DE, 97633 Alpicat, Lleida, ES, 25110 Storrs, CT, US, 06268-1198 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 Skokie, IL, US, 60077 Newark, DE, US, 19711 Yokohama-shi, 14, JP, 222-0033 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 St. Constant, Quebec, CA, J5A 2E7 Hampstead, NC, US, 28443 Brussels, BE Marseille, FR, 13009 Tumba, SE, 14731 Spencerville, OH, US, 45887 Compiegne, FR, 60200 Evreux, FR, 27930 Waltham, MA, US, 02451 Changping District, BJ, CN, 100107 Waltham, MA, US, 02451-1420 Rockville, MD, US, 20850 Atsugi-shi, 14, JP, 243-0214 Framingham, MA, US, 01701 Madrid, M, ES, 28003 Portishead, GB, BS20 7AW S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Pamplona, Navarra, ES, 31008 Houston, TX, US, 77047 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Groton, CT, US, 06340 Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, BE, 1030 Budapest, HU Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Mumbai, IN Chaoyang District, BJ, CN, 100012 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892-0602 Redwood City, CA, US, 94063 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 deCuautitlan Izcalli, MX, 54760 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 CALCO, IT, 23885 Wayne, PA, US, 19087 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 Valbonne, FR, 06560 Sandwich, GB, CT13 9FF Edinburgh, GB, EH14 4AP Groningen, NL Reno, NV, US, 89511 Stkilda, AU Hatfield, GB, AL10 9SN Haidian District, BJ, CN, 100083 Hospitalet de Llobregat, B, ES, 08908 Beerse, BE, 2340 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 S-Hertogenbosch, NL, 5231 DD Cambridge, MA, US, 02138 Kuopio, FI, 70210 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Macon, FR, 71000 Montpellier, FR, 34000 Montrouge, FR, 92120 Chicago, IL, US, 60654 Fort Pierce, FL, US, 34982 Margate, GB, CT9 4LT Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 Tel Aviv, IL, 6423904 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 Schaijk, NL, 5374 RE Glenamoy, IE, F26Y286 Toulouse, FR, 31400 Menlo Park, CA, US, 94025 Chengdu City, SC, CN, 610213 Kilsyth, VIC, AU, 3137 Neuss, DE, 41460 Benson, IL, US, 61561 Worcester, MA, US, 01608 Niksayuna, NY, US, 12309 Marseille, FR, 13009 Ahmedabad, IN Montpellier, FR, 34000 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Tranent, GB, EH35 5NG Rockville, MD, US, 20850 Secor, IL, US, 61771 Frederick, MD, US, 21702 Cologne, NW, DE, 51105 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 Ishiokashi-shi, 08, JP, 315-0138 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 RTP, NC, US, 27709-2016 Memphis, TN, US, 38118 Sant Feliu de Llobregat, B, ES, 08980 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Romainville, FR, 93230 Fontenay aux Roses, FR, 92260 Norwich, CT, US, 06360 MILANO, Milan, IT, 20122 Munchen, DE, 80333 Emeryville, CA, US, 94608 Charleston, SC, US, 29407 Barcelona, ES, 08035 Erzhou, HE, CN Catskill, NY, US, 12414 Potters Bar, GB, EN6 3LD New Haven, CT, US, 06519-6052 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Mattawan, MI, US, 49071 Billerica, MA, US, 01821 S. SanFrancisco, CA, US, 94080 Poolesville, MD, US, 20837 Takatsuki-shi, Osaka, JP, 569-0803 Foshan City, GD, CN South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Amsterdam, NL, 1077 ZX Gaithersburg, MD, US, 20878 Memphis, TN, US, 38118 O’Fallon, MO, US, 63366 Jiaxing, ZJ, CN Boston, MA, US, 02142 Hartford, CT, US, 06106 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, BR, 01014-907 Evry, FR, 91000 Singapore, SG Alcalá de Guadaira, SE, ES, 41500 Marseille, FR, 13009 Evanston, IL, US, 60201 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Preston, CT, US, 06365 Detroit, MI, US, 48201 Chioleches, GU, ES, 19160 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Cambridge, GB, CB23 6DP Grenoble, FR, 38000 Freiburg, DE, 79108 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Pinghu, ZJ, CN South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Laval, Quebec, CA, H7V 4B3 Cambridge, MA, US, 02142 Kingston, NY, US, 12401 Houston, TX, US, 77005 Bron, FR, 69500 Carlsbad, CA, US, 92010 Marseille, FR, 13009 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Bordeaux, 33, FR, 33000 Tranent, GB, EH33 1EH Harrogate, GB, HG3 2XA Chatillon sur Chalaronne, 01, FR, 01400 Maastricht-Airport, NL Hamden, CT, US, 06518 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Morrisville, NC, US, 27560 Veszprem, HU Madrid, M, ES, 28029 Kobenhavn, DK Hillsborough, NC, US, 27278 Boston, MA, US, 02210 Leiden, NL, 2333 CR L'Arbresle, FR, 69592 Redwood City, CA, US, 94063 Docklands, AU Horsham, PA, US, 19044 Chaoyang District, BJ, CN, 100012 Paris, FR, 75013 Erkrath, NW, DE, 40699 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Suresnes, FR, 92150 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Memphis, TN, US, 38104 Malvern, PA, US, 19355 Barcelona, B, ES, 08003 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 Worcester, MA, US, 01608 Charlotte, NC, US, 28203 Washington, DC, US, 20016-8061 Boston, MA, US, 02115 Croissy, FR, 78290 Margate, GB, CT9 4LT Chicago, IL, US, 60637 Paris, FR, 75015 Biberach, BW, DE, 88397 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Evreux, FR, 27930 Hyderabad, IN Saint-Nazaire, FR, 44600 Skokie, IL, US, 60077 Tranent, GB, EH33 2NE Lyon, FR, 69007 Lowell, MA, US, 01854 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Baltimore, MD, US, 21201 Irvine, CA, US, 92612 Songdo, KR Razes, FR, 87640 Malton, GB Saint Germain Nuelles, FR Boisbriand, Quebec, CA, J7H 1N8 Harlow, GB, CM19 5TR Shanghai, CN Northridge, CA, US, 91325 St. Petersburg, FL, US, 33701 Fontenay-aux-Roses, FR, 92260 Pittsburgh, PA, US, 15213 Madrid, M, ES, 28029 Gottingen, DE Beacon Hill, NSW, AU, 2100 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Armancourt, FR, 60880 Bangalore, IN Ashland, OH, US, 44805 Fleurimont, Quebec, CA, J1E 0B5 High Peak, GB, SK23 6FJ South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 US South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Toulouse, FR, 31400 Oak Hill, NY, US, 12460 Cleveland, OH, US, 44128 Beaufort, SC, US, 29945 Holloman AFB, NM, US, 88330-0956 Razes, FR, 87640 Madrid, M, ES, 28002 Willimantic, CT, US, 06226 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Ecully, FR, 69130 Paris, FR, 75005 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Ballina, IE, F26D786 Lebanon, CT, US, 06249 Clamart, FR, 92350 Antipolo, PH, RIZAL1870 MADRID, M, ES, 28029 Boston, MA, US, 02199 LOGROÑO, RI, ES, 26006 Durham, NC, US, 27703 Shanghai, CN New Haven, CT, US, 06510 Isaszeg, HU Chicago, IL, US, 60612
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position,a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Facilities Engineering team to be located remotely in the U.S., preferably in the Wilmington, MA area. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for for managing assigned moderate size domestic and international capital projects from inception to completion in support of all business units. Work closely with local site management to coordinate efforts and compile owner’s requirements. Oversee program development, design management, construction coordination, schedule and budget coordination and accountability.
The following are the responsibilities related to the Sr Project Manager position:
• Manage moderate size domestic and international capital infrastructure projects from inception to completion. Project values may be up to $25M US and projects may be defined/short term or strategic and requiring project tracking over time.
• Oversee program development, design management and construction coordination.
• Develop program budgets and schedules in support of initiative business case.
• Draft capital request executive summaries and justifications as required.
• Regular interface with finance on spending plans
• Monitor and drive progress of projects, maintaining budgets and schedules.
• Ensure value management, internal project cost control and scheduling tools are used to manage projects efficiently.
• Responsible for establishing lines of communication between and integrating efforts of the user group, owner’s representative, architectural, engineering, construction management, commissioning, validation coordination and operational delivery of large-scale capital projects so that project objectives are attained.
• Coordinate interface with operations users for program development and preconstruction services.
• Work with procurement throughout the selection process for hiring third-party service firms as construction managers, designers, and related consultants by writing RFPs, evaluating proposals, conducting interviews and making recommendations to senior management.
• Manage furniture, fixture, and equipment (FFE) infrastructure and user coordination.
• Coordinate underwriter and code review of project designs in conjunction with Corporate Risk requirements.
• Ensure effective and proactive safety management programs are in place for employees and contractors
• Track and report project progress to leadership, alerting developing problems where management intervention or oversight is required. Plan and implement appropriate actions as necessary to mitigate risks.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
The following are the qualifications related to the Sr Project Manager position:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in engineering or in project/construction management or related field required. Master’s degree considered a plus.
• Experience: 5 or more years related experience in hi-tech (med device, pharma, biotech, semiconductor) construction and engineering project management. Experience managing projects with budgets up to $25M in total and accelerated schedules.
• Certification/Licensure: PMP, PE or EIT considered a plus.
• Other: Sound working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), OSHA and government regulatory requirements and guidelines. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines. Proficiency in standard software including Microsoft® Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project, etc. Proficiency in CAD is beneficial.
• Employee is regularly required to talk, hear and work/type at a computer.
• Walking/surveying active operating facilities and construction sites.
• General office (remote) working conditions; 65%
• On-Site visits to various facility types; 35%
• Noise level in construction areas is usually moderate but may be loud enough to require hearing protection.
• Will involve some outdoor activities – walking around properties/construction areas
• This position will require domestic and international travel
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position.If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
Charles River is a U.S. Federal Contractor. As a result, we must follow the Presidential Executive Order to mandate vaccinations, and ensure our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Our main priority is the wellbeing, health, and safety of our people. We will be requiring proof of vaccination from all employees.
Anyone with requests for disability-related and/or religious exemptions should contact Talent Acquisition (crrecruitment_US@crl.com) so that information can be provided about the accommodation process at Charles River.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 18,000 employees within 100 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of >80% of the drugs approved by the FDA for the past 3 years.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs