Actalent Reagent Manufacturing Technician in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the top Biotech companies in the Wilmington, MA area!!
If interested, please reach out directly to Lindsee Allienello at email@example.com or (617)535-326.
Assists in the formulation and filling of our consumable products
Performs assembly work of our consumable products
Assists with process improvement and capability analysis.
GMP and SOP procedures
Transact inventory in an ERP system
Manage inventory levels for production.
Incoming inspections of raw materials.
Filling, Gmp, Sop, Erp System, Inventory Control, Six Sigma, Finish, Kitting, reagent, microbiology, biology, Hematology, PCR, DNA, Quality control
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school degree required, AS in Biomedical, Biology, or Life Sciences discipline preferred.
• 2-4 years of industry experience within the manufacturing/production environment, preferably in a small company/start-up setting.
• Lab experience required, and cleanroom experience preferred.
• Aseptic handling techniques required.
• Experience in a regulated (FDA or ISO) manufacturing environment preferred.
• Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills (verbal and written).
• A strong work ethic and commitment to generating high quality work under tight deadlines.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs