Trane Technologies Account Manager in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Wilmington MA 181 Ballardvale, Wilmington, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition # 2004891
Total Views 510
At Trane Technologies we Challenge Possible. Our brands – includingTrane®andThermo King®– create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Wilmington, MA is hiring for an Account Manager in Service to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships with building owners to maximize account penetration and customer retention with contractor and consulting engineer/architect accounts. You will provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for customer problems, including financial and performance-based consideration. Your focus will be on providing customers a total solution for the most energy efficient buildings.
· Determine needs, develop and execute an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
· Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
· Gather and validate preliminary information and perform facility walkthrough, construction plan review or other requirements.
· Responsible for project take-off, selection, proposal pricing and selling strategy, and integration of equipment, controls, and services.
· Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, Trane products, and system application alternative, controls, installation, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution.
· Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology, business or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred; completion of the Trane graduate training course, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum three (3) years of solution sales experience in HVAC and control systems as well as related service agreements.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years; Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Trane Technologies Jobs