Eversource Energy Transmission Cohort Program in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! Why Eversource?
Eversource is a leader in enabling a clean energy future for New England. We are making significant investments in our electric transmission and distribution system to support the integration of clean energy resources such as solar and wind power, electric vehicles, and energy storage technologies.
The Transmission business transmits and distributes electricity from power generators to distribution centers, other electric utilities and customers. The transmission system includes lines and transformer stations, while the distribution system consists of lines, poles, meters and wiring that deliver the electricity to customers.
We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.
We are looking for talented individuals to help us continue enhancing New England’s largest energy delivery system and enabling a Clean Energy Future! Could this be you?
**POSITION START DATE JUNE 2021**
(Locations Include: Springfield, MA, Hartford, CT, Hookset NH)
The Transmission Cohort Program is an 18-month rotational program designed to provide individuals hired with an opportunity for career development, training, and varied work experience. The program provides each individual an opportunity to gain experience working in areas of the Transmission business such as:
- Transmission ProjectManagement
- Transmission Siting & Construction
- Transmission ISO Policy
- Transmission Project Controls
Individuals will be assigned a mentor for development and coaching while working in their developmental assignments. He/she will receive business area briefings and technical training to prepare for a successful career in Eversource’s Transmission Business.
Role and Scope of Position:
Assist with handling day to day transmission business operations including small transmission projects in Connecticut, Massachusetts or New Hampshire. Work closely with personnel throughout the Eversource Company to learn various aspects of assigned projects.
- Develops schedules and cash flow reports
- May be responsible for preparing Requests for Proposals and participates in RFP package development
- Develops and prepares various reports, notes, plans, etc.
- Tracks and reports on project inquiries and updates KPI’s
- Evaluates various agreements and prepares/provides summaries
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing various data points and reports
- Collects and summarizes feedback regarding changes, procedures, etc
- Proficient with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Communications, related degree or equivalentexperience
- Zero (0) to three (3) years of related experience
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary
- Ability to travel to field locations
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs