Eversource Energy Supervisor, Contact Center-1 in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
This position is responsible for ensuring Eversource customers enjoy a top tier customer experience by leading our Customer Service Representatives in providing world class service. Ensures compliance with Company and regulatory policies and procedures, while fostering an engaging environment of going above and beyond for our customers in a 24/7 Contact Center setting. This professional position is responsible for the complete development of Eversource Customer Service Representatives through coaching and evaluative performance feedback, which maximizes customer satisfaction through sound business decision-making.
- Leads a team of approximately 15 Residential or Business Customer Service Representatives in delivering high quality service to Eversource customers, ensuring that every customer is delighted during every interaction while creating an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability.
- Engages in input that drives our Company towards our vision, leading others to do the same.
- Directly accountable for ensuring exceptionally high individual CSR and center performance. This is achieved by being a visible presence on the contact center floor (at least 50% of the work week) engaging, evaluating, providing feedback and assisting Customer Service Representatives.
- Provides weekly feedback to all direct reports through quality and performance coaching sessions and side by side CSR observations.
- Handles escalated calls from customers, often involving complex and challenging situations, and resolves them to the customer’s satisfaction, while adhering to all company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with the Customer Resolutions Supervisor to analyze escalation trends, perform root cause analyses, and evaluate customer feedback to improve Customer Satisfaction and First Contact Resolution.
- Monitors inbound call volumes, individual and center performance and quality metrics, and customer feedback to ensure all company key performance indicator goals are met or exceeded.
- Interprets and analyzes Post Transaction, First Contact Resolution, and Voice of the Customer survey results to identify performance trends and areas of opportunity and makes recommendations for policy and procedural changes to drive continuous improvement and increase customer satisfaction.
- Works collaboratively with the Workforce Management team to ensure appropriate staffing needs and coverage and manage average handle time, after call work, and schedule adherence.
- Communicates Company strategy and goals in a positive and timely manner to all employees, and professionally communicates employees’ concerns, questions, and ideas to management.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and Company policies, and constantly looks for ways to improve business practices and policies to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Selects, trains, and develops new employees in the Contact Center using Eversource’s cutting edge recruiting and hiring process.
- Participates on and leads various project teams, as necessary.
- Participates in the on-call supervisor rotation, and participates in emergency/storm restoration events, as necessary.
- Completes mid-year and year-end performance reviews, as required, for direct reports.
- Interprets and ensures compliance with union contracts, as needed.
- Exercises sound judgment and discretion in confidential matters.
- Ability to work various schedules in a 24x7 contact center environment, as business needs dictate. Schedules will be rotational and will require flexibility regarding availability to work second shift and weekends, as required.
- Ability and desire to work extra hours as necessary, in order to ensure exceptional individual, contact center and business performance.
- Works with complicated/complex billing and system reports.
- Responds to all email, correspondence, subpoenas and social media/executive inquiries.
- Requires familiarity with call center technology and telephony equipment, including ACD, IVR, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance tools.
- Demonstrate familiarity with Social Customer Care platforms as well as the ability to calculate and analyze, various call center management metrics.
- Requires Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Requires advanced analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal, and negotiating skills.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) plus years of related customer service experience
- Previous supervisor or leadership experience strongly preferred.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is recognized as one of the top utilities in the country specializing in energy efficiency solutions for our customers. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance, and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment.If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs