Honeywell Business Systems Analyst (Retail) in Westwood, Massachusetts
Business Systems Analyst (Retail)
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Execute Honeywell IT strategies to facilitate effective deployment of new business systems to improve Honeywell business results. You will be the liaison between the business and IT solutions to define customer requirements for deployment of new business applications. You will support process redesign and provide training to users to facilitate rapid adoption to applications. Your technical and project management skills will be key to ensuring delivery of highly effective solutions that improve IT user experience.
Apply your process expertise and application knowledge to design the most effective solutions for meeting business requirements.
Achieve step-function improvement in business results by making process changes and business system enhancements that directly impact business goals.
Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of business users by providing high quality training to enable rapid adoption and ramp up of new systems
30 Business requirements analysis
20 Identify/resolve process gaps
20 Support user adoption plans
20 Support Super Users
10 Assist leaders to manage change
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business/MIS, Software Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Business/Systems Analyst in Ecommerce, Integration, and ERP support
- Experience with SAP ERP
- Experience with EDI Integration and Support
- Apply rigorous waterfall and agile project management approach on assignments
- Translate business requirements into effective technology solutions
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision]
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent customer focus
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
- Creative and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Delivering "fast and right" results in matrixed environment
- Experience supporting and or developing business to business (B2B) and or business to consumer (B2C) Ecommerce systems
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD44683
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 101 Station Drive, Westwood, MA 02090 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.