Carrier Sr. Account Executive in Westborough, Massachusetts
United States of America
CAM64: NOR Westboro One Research Drive, Westborough, MA, 01581 USA
Exciting Things are happening at NORESCO
NORESCO, a part of Carrier Global Corporation, helps clients adapt to and mitigate the impacts of climate change by decarbonizing, modernizing and electrifying aging infrastructure to be more sustainable and resilient. By deploying innovative distributed energy, storage and renewable energy solutions, NORESCO improves the health and efficiency of existing campuses, buildings and communities. To date, NORESCO has guaranteed more than $5 billion in energy and operating cost savings at more than 10,000 facilities while reducing customer CO2 emissions by more than 25 million metric tons – the equivalent to planting 1.4 million acres of forest. For more information, visit www.noresco.com .
As one of the largest energy services companies in the U.S., NORESCO utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities. NORESCO also provides build, own, operate, and maintain services for central heating, cooling, and power-generation systems. NORESCO’s Sustainability Services group offers a full suite of sustainable design consulting services, including energy auditing, commissioning and retro-commissioning, energy & daylighting analysis, LEED® certification consulting, and sustainability master planning.
What makes NORESCO unique is our ability to engineer and implement turnkey energy solutions that meet each customer’s individual needs. At NORESCO, we pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we maintain with our customers. We earn their trust and respect through listening and timely response to their needs and concerns. These relationships, along with pursuing and hiring the best people, are truly why NORESCO is a leader in the energy industry.
About the role:
NORESCO has a new opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to market and promote solutions that mitigate the impacts of climate change by decarbonizing, modernizing, and electrifying aging infrastructure to be more sustainable and resilient across our targeted commercial & industrial markets.
We are looking for someone with proven results selling energy efficiency, performance contracts, or other complex solutions involving multiple decision makers from the C-Suite to the Technical buyer. High energy, driven personality looking for a strong W2.
• Responsible for promoting and selling Energy Efficiency as a Service (EEaaS), decarbonization as a Service (DaaS), and electrification products and solutions to Commercial and Industrial customers.
• The position is responsible for implementing a sales strategy encompassing Northeast region, market segment and account objectives which will strengthen existing relationships with key customers and capture new customers, establishing relationships with local Trade, manufacturers, Utilities, and vertical market SMEs, ultimately to achieve sales objectives.
• Expansion of the Commercial and Industrial sales team into the New England market. This role will allow NORESCO to offer compliance salutations for the Building Energy Reporting and Disclosure Ordinance (BERDO) in the state of Massachusetts.
• 7+ years of experience in sales and business development related to Commercial and Industrial complex energy efficiency solution selling
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Sales Territory and Account Management
• Provide consultative selling, negotiate, and close large opportunities
• Experience working with C-Suite
• Proven ability to work with multiple functional areas and interdepartmental teams, domestically and globally
• Understanding of the Clean Energy market, including performance contracts, renewables, P3, and solutions
• Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and effectively determine priorities
• Exceptional written and spoken communication skills are a must
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Competent in assessing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities
• Proactive and results oriented to work in a rapidly growing industry
• Strong problem-solving, strategic thinking and analytical skills required
• Strong team oriented, foster teamwork with improved ideas and resolution to problems
• Extremely organized
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills
• Ability to work autonomous and in fast paced environment
• Ability to effectively work remotely
• Extensive travel required in response to customer calls.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link (https://www.corporate.carrier.com/legal/privacy-notice-job-applicant/) to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
- Carrier Jobs