HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Project Manager in Waltham, Massachusetts
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Project Manager you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match [3%-9% of pay based on years of service])
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Project Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
PatientKeeper, Inc. is a dynamic company at the nexus of information technology and healthcare. For almost 20 years, PatientKeeper software has enabled physicians to work more effectively; now, as part of HCA, the largest healthcare provider organization in the U.S., we have even greater aspirations. Our current applications make it easier for physicians to place orders, reconcile medications, document encounters, and record charges, using popular computing and mobile devices – activities that are critical to improving patient care and clinical outcomes. Going forward, PatientKeeper plans to put advanced computing technologies to work for physicians and their patients by leveraging machine learning and big data. Our dedication to innovation is surpassed only by our commitment to our employees and customers.
We invite you to discover what over 400 hospitals, 60,000 physicians and our 180 employees already know: how PatientKeeper is advancing information-driven healthcare for the 21st century.
OurSenior Project Managersdrive the delivery of complex projects and programs. Initiatives that enable our clients to enhance their operational efficiency, quality of care and level of clinical practice. Senior Project Managers assume a variety of roles, including technical project management, client management, and process improvement agent in the course of implementing and deploying PatientKeeper's technology.
Senior Project Managers are seasoned professionals with a depth and breadth of industry and product knowledge. At PatientKeeper they execute project management rooted in software and services best practices. These individuals are well respected by their peers and cross-functional teams as subject matter experts and are frequently called upon to provide advanced level skills and knowledge in complex customer projects.
Our office is located in Waltham, MA. However, this position can be based remotely within the U.S.
- Direct a diverse range of software implementations from start to project completion
- Manages multiple concurrent and complex implementation projects
- Develops work break downs, constructs project plans, and manages predictable schedules
- Coordinates interdependencies across project team members, software releases, and clients
- Communicates and manages milestones against corresponding project and product dependencies
- Delivers messages that present technical data or strategic information in a way that guides the audience
- Delivers with an expertise in Project Management and leads with best practices.
- Relentlessly presents thoughts in a manner that engages and inspires audience
- Develops and communicate project status reports
- Proactively manages changes in project scope
- Manages project budget in a predictable, proactive and with an approach that informs revenue
- Manages client timeline, hours, and deliverables expectations
- Consistently delivers projects with high client satisfaction
- Bachelors Degree Required, Masters Degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of software project management experience and 10 years total related professional experience
- Demonstrated project management skills in leading complex technical software implementations preferably in the healthcare space
- Healthcare and/or clinical experience strongly desired
- Experience in supporting business development opportunities
- PMP Certification required
- Prior experience in a lead role successfully managing full client life cycle projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent Project Management and business process analysis skills are required
- Experience implementing business or clinically oriented software solutions
- Experience with Healthcare IT systems; CPOE and Rev Cycle experience a plus
- Exposure to Agile and/or software lifecycle experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to deliver projects on time & within budget
- Strong motivation & team orientation
- A desire to learn new skills & technologies
- Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Project knowledge
- Ability to meet travel requirements of 40%
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Maintain industry awareness of current upcoming regulation in the healthcare industry
- Ability to provide business recommendations to clients
- Skilled at meeting management and change management
PatientKeeper is a leading provider of healthcare applications for physicians. Our mission is to make IT an indispensable tool for 21st century of clinical care.
HCA Healthcare, our parent company, is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising more than 180 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Project Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Senior Project Manager
Requisition ID: 26665-16511