Aston Carter Administrative Assistant in Waltham, Massachusetts
• Manage calendars, schedules and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements;
• Support planning and coordinating of events;
• Manage expense reports using Concur;
• Manage purchase orders and invoices using SAP;
• Data/document entry into information management systems;
• Prepare and modify documents including presentations, reports, drafts, memos, and emails;
• Collect and disseminate information for use in meetings;
• General administrative duties to support the team;
• Other related duties may be assigned.
Administration, outlook, data entry, sap, concur
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Roll up your sleeves and roll with it attitude about work;
• Must be a self-managed, self-motivated, self-starter;
• Ability to multitask with a sense of urgency and prioritize;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs