Belcan SAP Administrator in Walpole, Massachusetts
Job Number: 327438
Category: Engineering & Design SBU
Description: An SAP Administrator job in Walpole, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will need to have one to two years of experience of using SAP.
· Manage SAP tasks and provide reporting for customer programs.
· Administer program to cost, specification, and schedule in line with agreed upon objectives.
· Establish, develop and maintain documentation, the creation of reports, and SAP management.
· Use Project Builder and its associated transactions to fully manage the Project, WBS, Milestone, and Network, Activity, and Material life cycles from creation to closeout.
· Compile data into useable reports to be run regularly, periodically support Program reviews to present data.
· Associates/Bachelors in business administration, financial management, or supply chain management
· Experience using SAP and well versed in SAP material handling and financial transactions
· Ability to create and manage Sales Orders for Billing Milestones and RMAs, Delivery Orders, and Purchase Requisitions
· Extract necessary data points specific to Projects, Production Orders, Delivery Orders, Materials, Contracts, Financials, Engineering BOMs, Purchase Orders, and Quality Notifications
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment directly onsite with our customer
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required/US citizen only
· Strong English communication
· Experience in aerospace or naval industries
· Ability to provide recommendations on reported data when/if appropriate.
Location: Walpole , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2-5
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend (emailjobs.asp?jo_num=327438)
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog in (memberlogin.asp) to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart