PDS Tech Inc Customer Service Representative in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Customer Service Rep in Tewksbury, MA
How will you make an impact? Provides excellent customer service to maintain overall customer satisfaction and customer allegiance. What will you do?
• Adhere to Company protocols, consistencies and procedures.
• Ensures that Company’s customer satisfaction objectives are met or exceeded.
• Provide high level of customer service to existing and new customer base.
• Interface closely with sales, service, and management to ensure customer satisfaction is maximized.
• Effectively communicate and exchange information among team members.
• Support Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodology and participate in initiatives as required.
• Responsible for meeting all required department and company training goals and expectations.
• Responsible for answering high volume of customer calls in the divisional call center and the ability to correctly direct callers to the proper company within the Company including other divisions.
• Responsible for answering calls from customers, channel partners, distributors, and sales representatives for all Laboratory Equipment Division products and accessing several different computer systems (Macola, SAP, Baan, salesforce.com, Big Machines) to obtain the necessary information to assist customers.
• Process telephone orders placed with verbal P.O or credit card.
• Must have a understanding of all product lines and the product knowledge to accurately detail our products to customers, distributors and sales representatives.
• Responsible for communicating (written and verbal) daily with customers (both internal and external) , distributors and sales representatives regarding sales channels, product lines, equipment, descriptions, features, terms and conditions, specifications, warranties, freight terms, deliveries, pricing, policies, freight estimates, inside delivery estimates, returns installation and any other requirements to fulfill the conditions of contacts and orders.
• Acts as the liaison between the customer and internal contacts.
• Required to meet defined goals within upper and lower control limits to meet overall department service levels. The Customer Service Representation will interact with internal/external customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests.
How will you get here? Education Requires a high school diploma or equivalent Experience
• 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Clear communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Goal-oriented focus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs