Eversource Energy Stockhandler in Southborough, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
POSITION: Two (2) – Stockhandler
DEPARTMENT: Inventory Management
LOCATION : Southborough, MA
STARTING RATE OF PAY: $28.71
CURRENTLY POSTED HOURS: M-F, 7:30AM – 4:00PM, Shifts May be Required
**Union Represented Position
The Stockhandler will possess a high degree of responsibility, using independent judgment to process material from outside vendors and will perform all warehouse functions, including delivery and transporting of material to the internal and external customer. This position is required to work indoors, outdoors, and in all weather conditions.
1. Willingness and ability to work outdoors continually at jobs requiring strength and endurance.
2. Willingness and ability to work under all weather conditions and at all hours when necessary..
3. Possess a valid Massachusetts Driver's License. CDL Class B License preferred.
4. Demonstrated aptitude for learning to use a personal computer and the warehouse computer systems.
5. Material handling equipment experience required.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor