Kelly Services Senior Logistics Coordinator - Air Export in Peabody, Massachusetts
Kelly has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Air Export Coordinator in Peabody, MA with a leader in Global Logistics . Our partner is open to both an experienced Logistics professional or an entry level candidate. This is a Direct Hire in-office position paying $50,000 - $58,000 ($24-$28 per hour non-exempt) to start based on experience. Along with your base salary you will receive an excellent benefits package, a standard 8-5 or 8:30 – 5:30 work week, and a “nicer” casual dress code environment. Also, there is the probability that one day of remote work will be allowed each week – the details of that are still being worked out. The Air Export Coordinator ensures legal compliance, reviews contracts, selects carriers, and provides customer support to both internal and external parties. There is excellent opportunity for advancement and Global Logistics is a vital industry that is growing daily!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Prepare spot price quotations for branch air export departments upon request
• Route and book air export traffic
• Communicate daily with branch air export staff to resolve shipment discrepancies
• Prepare gateway consolidation files
• Initiate, prepare, process and assemble all required airline documentation for a consolidation
• Consolidate cargo to achieve the best net cost and benefit to the company
• Manage workload to ensure readiness and delivery of cargo and documentation to the airline by the flight cutoff
• Perform track and trace functions and update files with events and "flown as booked" information
• Initiate airline claim process for damaged and lost cargo as needed
• Negotiate spot rates with airlines
• Help research and resolve operational problems
Skills and Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 1-2 years of experience in Logistics / Supply Chain or related Bachelor’s program / classes / degree
• Good interpersonal skills required
• Knowledge of Word and Excel
• Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards
• Basic knowledge of accounting functions and relative information retrieval
Apply today or email your resume to Mark Tower at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Let’s get to work!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly ® .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Kelly Services Jobs