GoWireless Retail Store Manager in Orleans, Massachusetts
Orleans, Town of, MA, USA
VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER - GOWIRELESS
_Looking for a rewarding management/sales opportunity? Like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all. _
We are offering retail management/sales professionals an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services and accessories in the US
GoWireless values our employees and believes the business is only as strong as its individuals who support it. As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Live Health Online
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- 401K & 401K Roth (with Company Match)
- No waiting period to use accrued PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Device and Accessory Discounts
- Cellular Plan Discount
- Training (Award Winning)
- Leadership Development Programs
- National Discounts & much more!
For more info on our Benefits, follow this link:*_Benefit Details_*
I**_f you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!**_
*YOUR SALES MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY *
Obviously the wireless industry is booming and now is the perfect time to get in on this rapidly developing business arena. GoWireless is seeking a management-level retail professional responsible for driving sales volume of wireless products, services and applications. The ideal candidate will supervise staffing, sales and inventory functions in the region and surrounding areas.
*Position Overview: *The Store Manager (SM) for GoWireless manages an assigned retail store. The SM is responsible for running their assigned store, managing the employees and ensuring goals for each store are met. Additionally, the SM will be responsible for assets and inventory, customer service, and ensuring the integrity of all policies and procedures of the company. This position reports to the District Manager.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Store Manager's primary duty is to manage one store location with a range 3-9 employees
- Responsible for a minimum sales quota and Individual Gross Profit (IGP); this will be a minimum in order to receive commission payout. Also, responsible for meeting additional sales metrics according to posted commission plan.
- Achieve sales quotas for both the store and individual goals
- Acts as the gatekeeper of the store; this provides the opportunity to save sales, survey/enhance customer experiences and coach the sales team on effective sales skills
- Works a scheduled shift within assigned store
- Provide hands on coaching to Wireless Consultants
- Will partner with District Manager in regards to employee relations issues and performance management
- Must ensure that all cash handling, till reconciliation and bank deposits are conducted according to company policy
- Responsible for overseeing organization of store schedule, employee time sheets and payroll of store personnel
- Responsible for overseeing operational functions of store in conjunction with DM
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation, control, and delivery in conjunction with DM’s goals and objectives; must comply with inventory aging policies
- Conduct and coordinate new hire orientation in conjunction with the training department, to ensure a professional, consistent training program for all new employees within the store
- Responsible for conducting regular meetings with all sales staff to assist them in achieving their goals as defined by management
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all Wireless Consultants while continually updating them on products, promotions and/or procedures as related to sales, service and support.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Manager and/or General Manager (GM)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- This position requires 1 year of experience in a retail environment, previous wireless industry experience preferred.
- Experienced in supervising, managing and training of employees.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self motivated and works independently with minimal supervision
- Proven successful sales track record
- Positive attitude, creative thinker
- Typical working conditions are standing for extended periods of time. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Typical equipment used will be computer, printer, cash register/computer terminals & working with the various technical products sold by Go Wireless
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must work a minimum 5 day work week to include Fridays and Saturdays
- Punctual and on time to all work related activities
- Willing and able to attend New Hire Orientation (One week training course within the first 30 days of hire)
- Remain current on company communications, promotions & products (Review internal emails daily)
- Willing to prospect customers via warm calls
- Capable of adapting quickly to industry and company changes
- Maintain minimum sales Goals and Expectations
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
By applying to this job, you are providing express written consent to receive communications, including text messages, that may be generated by automatic telephone dialing/texting systems by or on behalf of GoWireless at the cellular telephone number you provided in connection with your application. You understand and agree that these communications may concern your application and employment interests with GoWireless. You do not need to consent to receive these communications as a condition of participating in the application process.
Posted: April 2, 2021