IQVIA Mgr, Specialty Accounts in Northwood, Massachusetts
Manage a team of Medical Representatives and Senior Associate and Associate Managers within a designated office, country or region in order to achieve revenue, profit targets and client satisfaction. Ensure that staff gain the necessary skills to perform their respective job responsibilities. Achieve client/company Sales and financial targets in line with current strategy.Essential Functions
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
• Approve actions on human resources matters in consultation with Human Resources and other relevant departments.
• Participate in the selection process for new staff by conducting candidate review and participating in the interviewing process. Conduct on-boarding training for new staff in conjunction with Human Resources and Learning and Development training programs.
• Ensure that staff have the proper materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities. Provide oversight for the execution of the training plan and mentored training experiences, as applicable.
• Ensure sufficient level and profile of resource is recruited for each project. Establish tracking and monitoring systems and provide regular feedback on project progress against business plan.
• Act as a coach and mentor for Medical Sales Representatives and or managers as appropriate.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of required information on company or customer business systems and Electronic Territory Management Systems as required.
• Ensure key financial performance milestones (e.g., revenue and profitability) are achieved and provide regular feedback on the financial performance of the project.
• Maximize profitability by ensuring brand objectives and customer requirements / needs are achieved.
• Provide support and guidance to managers to ensure customer facing days are maximized.
• Promote Business Development initiatives to increase sales and growth.
• Ensure delivery of high quality sales calls and field visits.
• Attend customer meetings and provide regular feedback on the performance of the project.
• Share client Key Performance Indicators and IQVIA Key Business Drivers with all managers. Drive decision making in line with these.
• Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
• Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
• Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree Life Science or related field Req
• 7 years’ total experience in medical sales including 2 years’ line management experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Req
• Good understanding of Pharma Market and related procedures.
• Understanding and general knowledge of health service at both national and local level in terms of structures, organization and procedures.
• Fluency in relevant software such as MS Office skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven management skills.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
• Ability to monitor and plan to meet project objectives.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Possession of any required industry qualification essential to function as a Medical Representative in the relevant market. Req
• AZDL - Driver Licence - Valid And In State Req
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
- IQVIA Jobs