Kelly Services Shipper for Educational Testing Booklets – North Andover, MA in North Andover, Massachusetts
Shipper for Educational Testing Booklets – North Andover, MA
Our valued client located in North Andover, MA is one of the largest privately-owned full-service commercial and documentation printers in New England. They are currently seeking multiple resources for a temporary project! The schedule will be 7am – 3:00pm Mon – Fri, with a pay rate of $16/hr. The client will also accept part times schedules as well!
What will you be doing?
You will be performing a variety of tasks in the shipping process of test booklets for schools around the country.
• Will count and collate tests and booklet
• Label materials
• pack in cartons for shipping comparing lists for accuracy
• May also scan envelope numbers to assign status as it is scanned
• Sort all documents and organize according to instructions
• Shipping preparation may include selecting the appropriate number of kitted items
• Scanning box ID label into the UPS worldship program and produce return label and scan to produce outbound label
• Quality check all materials against packing slip
• Attention to detail and accuracy are required for all jobs
Experience is NOT necessary! These roles are straight send in with an immediate start!
* Please call Kerrie at 516-476-7765 or email KERC415@kellyservices.com *
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs