Aston Carter Patient Care Coordinator in Newton, Massachusetts
Patient Care Coordinator – 6 Month Contract to Hire Position for a Prosthetic Technology Manufacturer!
Job Description :
· Act as a liaison between clinical team and patients/visitors by providing a pleasant office experience
· Answer inbound calls and address caller inquiries and direct callers to necessary departments
· Review appointment schedules and review voicemails daily
· Schedule and confirm patient appointments within company systems
· Verify patient insurance benefit information, communicate payment and billing policies, and collect payments
· Maintain a clean, organized, and safe environment for all patients and visitors
· Prepare appointment paperwork for clinicians and patients
· Strong customer service skills/experience is required
· Attention to detail and data accuracy
· Organization skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work on a team
· Positive attitude
· Familiarity with Microsoft/Excel is a plus
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Employee Value :
· Very fulfilling role – working in the bionic/prosthetic industry you will contribute to a better quality of life for patients
· Extremely supportive team who are eager to see you grow and succeed
· Long-term career opportunity for career growth
· 2 weeks PTO upon conversion
· 10 holidays off
· One day off during the month of your birthday
If interested, please apply and reach out to Giancarlo for more information! email@example.com or 617-535-3207
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs