Beth Israel Lahey Health JR33206 Physician Administrative Assistant (Open) in Milton, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Day (United States of America)
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton is committed to improving the health of our community by providing exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect for all.
SIGN-ON BONUS $1,000
Beth Israel Deaconess Milton is seeking a Physician Administrative Assistant. This position provides administrative support to physicians in their clinical, academic and/or leadership role. Performs and oversees various administrative and clinical functions requiring in-depth knowledge of departmental programs and services. Serve as the day-to-day support for physicians assuring the highest order of quality and efficiency of physician schedule, and integration within the hospital and BIDMC system. Reports to the Practice Manager of the Center for Specialty Care at BID-Milton and receives direction related to administrative responsibilities in support of HMFP physicians utilizing the BID-Milton Center from HMFP Administrative Director.
This is a full-time, day shift position, 40 hours per week. Benefit eligible.
Min Education: Associated degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience with a High school diploma/GED, is necessary; knowledge of medical terminology.
Min Experience: Three years of experience in a healthcare environment preferred. Experience working with patient records, billing and scheduling/registration in a clinical setting is needed for this position. Word processing skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and Outlook is necessary.
A Physical Abilities Job Description is a component of this Job.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This list is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this
BID Milton is offering a $1,000 signing bonus (in two payments over 6 months) to hired candidates for this position. Candidates will receive 500 on the pay period following date of hire and 500 once they reach six months of employment.
• Employees applying internally from within BID Milton or another BILH entity are not eligible for this signing bonus program.
• Re-hires may receive signing bonuses if they terminated their employment with BID Milton more than a year before new hire date. This includes students, volunteers and interns who have worked (paid or unpaid) at BID Milton
• New employees must be in good standing at the bonus payout dates to receive payout.
• Candidates who are referred by a current employee will receive their bonus as part of the employee referral program. Candidates may not receive both a signing bonus and a referral bonus.
• Bonus eligible jobs are subject to change based on the hospital's hiring needs and will be determined by Human Resources on an ongoing basis. HR reserves the right to change the bonus eligible jobs at any time. Additionally, all payouts are subject to standard state and federal tax withholdings and are processed through payroll.
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs