The Wireless Experience Retail Sales Consultant in Medford, Massachusetts
Do you want to operate within a fast-paced environment? Do you like being part of a team? Do you have a desire to inspire people?
At AT&T - The Wireless Experience we strive to inspire our guests and employees to be better and do better for the communities we operate in.
Starting in 1997 as a single store located in a New Jersey garage, The Wireless Experience has grown to 80+ stores across Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. Now one of AT&T’s most recognized Authorized Retailers. TWE continues to reach for growth by delivering unmatched customer experiences and providing those that work with us an amazing culture of support, development, and advancement opportunities.
By joining our organization here’s a snapshot at what we can do for you:
· Growth is important to us! We offer personal development opportunities + a Leadership Development Program
· Be a part of a winning team environment
· Health Benefits include medical, vision, dental, HRA & FSA
· 401k with up to a 4% employee match
· Discounts on products and up to 57% off AT&T service
What you’ll do in your role:
· Introduce new technology that inspires and enhances the lives of our guests
· Learn! We are committed to the betterment of every individual that works with us. With The Wireless Experience you can develop or sharpen your skills in sales, communication, leadership, management, and organization.
· Harness your competitive spirit by exceeding goals and competing in sales contests.
· Meet your sales objectives and earn commission on everything you sell. We even pay commissions bi-weekly AND monthly!
· Learn. We are constantly learning to stay on top of the latest and greatest technology! It’s important we are well educated so we can be the experts for our guests.
· Harness your competitive spirit to have fun exceeding goals.
· Adapt! Sometimes the needs of the business may require you to travel to other locations. The ability to adapt and get along with others, at all times, is key.
What an ideal candidate looks like:
· Have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Use the technology to create a better guest experience
· Be willing to be a part of a team by traveling to other locations
· Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures
· Assists with inventory management
· 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time