Cardinal Health MES Run Support Lead in Massachusetts
What Application Development & Maintenance brings to Cardinal Health:
Information Technology oversees the effective development, delivery, and operation of computing and information services. This function anticipates, plans, and delivers Information Technology solutions and strategies that enable operations and drive business value.
Application Development & Maintenance performs configuration or coding to develop, enhance and sustain the organization's software systems in a cross-functional team environment through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering practices. This job family programs and configures end user applications, systems, databases and websites to achieve the organization's internal needs and externally-facing business needs. Application Development & Maintenance partners with business leaders, investigates user needs and conducts regular assessments, maintenance and enhancements of existing applications.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 8-12 years experience in related field preferred
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Camstar experience may be required
- Experience managing an application support teams may be required
- Proven experience implementing IT Systems in a validated manufacturing environment
- Architect experience
- ERP experience a plus with manufacturing and inventory management capabilities
- Ability to manage global teams and customers
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Responsible to lead, develop, and grow the application support teams by providing day to day direction and by coaching, delivering continuous feedback and support to the team. Ensure training needs are identified for succession and career development of staff helping create a clear path.
- Manage quality metrics and build reports focusing on improvement, cost effectiveness and efficiencies including but not limited to KPI's and review SLA's for support tickets.
- Contributes to strategic planning for the environment, providing metrics to support the business case and return on investment.
- Assures compliance to the EA (Enterprise Architecture) and Domain roadmaps using cost effectiveness, business value and competitiveness arguments.
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs