McGraw Hill Education Learning Technology Representative (Boston) in Massachusetts
Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Sales team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We’re looking for a Learning Technology Representative to support our Boston market (candidate should be located in the Boston area) . Reporting to a District Sales Manager in our Higher Education Sales Organization, the Learning Technology Representative will be responsible for driving digital product sales within the assigned territory.
How can you make an impact?
Learning Technology Representatives must have strong digital skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies. A candidate who can work in a dynamic/complex environment and poses an entrepreneurial spirit is most likely to succeed in this role.
What you will be doing:
• Growing the business and maximizing the sales of higher education solutions.
• Building strong relationships with school leadership, Deans, Provosts, and at times, school owners, professors, faculty, and administrators – becoming their trusted advisor for higher education content and continuously identifying new publishing opportunities to cultivate partnerships.
• Collaborating with college bookstores/business offices and developing relationships with employees.
• Working with Editorial and Marketing departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools.
• Delivering sales presentations to small and large groups.
• Working with Sales Managers to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
We’re looking for someone with:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Evidence of being a high-achiever with track record of success.
• At least 2 years of sales experience.
• A winning but collaborative attitude.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Superior communication skills, with an ability to adapt to multiple personalities.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.