MARKETSOURCE Accessories Field Representative- Automotive in Massachusetts
Accessories Field Representative- Automotive
MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company’s culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is based in Alpharetta, GA, and employs nearly 8,000 team members. In 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution named MarketSource a “Top 20 Workplace”.
Accessories Field Representative - Automotive
MarketSource is currently seeking an Accessories Field Representative to represent our client, a leader in the Automotive industry.
• Drive Ford OEM Accessory Sales at Ford Dealerships by utilizing proven processes
• Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual territory sales goals
• Ability to effectively manage a territory with approximately 45-60 accounts
• Ability to work remotely with limited supervision
• Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships at dealerships
• Ability to analyze dealership data and utilize data to show opportunity for improvement
• Ability to handle work pressures, provide detailed reports on daily/weekly activities and to handle multiple deadlines and priorities
• Desire to be a “true valued partner” by implementing processes and providing results and accountability
• Develops relationships with key Ford Regional personnel to drive Ford Accessory Sales
• Willingness and ability to meet and influence dealership ownership and Executive Management
• SME in regards to Ford Accessories and incentives
• Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior in all roles, tasks and responsibilities. Is consistent and fair in dealing with others; keeps commitments
• Proactively identifies issues or trends and prepares recommendations, reacts quickly and appropriately to issues; follows-up in a timely manner to issues not immediately resolvable; ties all loose ends; uses knowledge and relationships to influence decisions; uses this knowledge to make effective business decisions; knows the competition and the industry; foresees future challenges and takes action to address them
• Demonstrates confidence with all industry products and services, stays abreast of industry trends as well as competition
• Provides market intelligence on competition
• Education: College Degree preferred. High School diploma required
• Prior work experience: Minimum three to five years of demonstrated sales experience in the automotive industry
• Keen understanding of dealership processes and keys to profitability
• Computer skills: Understanding and ability to utilize Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong writing and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Ability to travel
Sales and Related