Security Services of Connecticut Security Officers - GSOC Experience Required - 1st Shift Saturday - Tuesday $22.00/HR (200686) in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Security Officers - GSOC Experience Required - 1st Shift Saturday - Tuesday $22.00/HR (200686)
Marlborough, MA, United States of America
SSC, Inc is the corporate services provider our clients rely on to ensure the health, safety and efficiency of their people. As a fully integrated provider of uniformed security, investigative, and consulting services, we provide the highest levels of asset protection to hundreds of customers and maintain a strong force of professionally trained Security Officers.
Job Skills / Requirements
This is an exciting, dynamic opportunity to join our Organization to provide security, safety and excellent customer service to employees and visitors. We are seeking individuals capable of monitoring, analyzing and identifying situations and determining the best approach to resolve the situations they encounter. Ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, impressive ability to communicate well with other, and ability to think critically in any situation. Location is T Accessible.
Specific Duties and Job Functions:
• Perform security patrols of designated areas by foot or vehicle.
• Observe for any conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
• Respond to emergency situations and/or alarms and contact appropriate emergency services based upon situation.
• Monitor for the presence of unauthorized persons
• Maintain access control of premises and monitors entrances and exits
• Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
• Provide high level of customer service and assistance to clients, client employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 18 years of age or older
• Two (2) years previous Security experience highly preferred.
• Must posses a State Issued License as Security Officer (where applicable) or meet qualifications to complete state required Security Officer Affidavit/Registration.
• Be able to pass a drug screen
• Successfully pass a background check that includes personal references, criminal history, employment & education verification, DMV check and credit check if applicable
• Have access to reliable transportation
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
GSOC Experience Required
• Good working knowledge of Security Operations.
• Understanding of Safety Practices in a Business environment.
• Ability to provide high level of Customer Service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be computer proficient
• Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing in communicating with the public and co-workers, giving and receiving instructions
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work in various environments including but not limited to adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain, heat.
• Must be able to work as part of a team.
• Must be able to manage stressful situations and maintain their own composure throughout.
• Must maintain ethical conduct at all times.
• Must be able to communicate instructions in a clear and concise manner.
• Must be Customer/Client focused.
• Must be able to actively listen to others.
• Must be able to think critically in all situations.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School DiplomaGED
Additional Information / Benefits
Industry leading comprehensive benefits package including:
Weekly pay checks; No Charge Uniforms; training for State mandated security guard license; training for Red Cross/AED/CPR - where required by client sites.
SSC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is aPart-Timeposition1st Shift,Weekends.