UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Vice President, Strategic Pricing in Lowell, Massachusetts
Vice President, Strategic Pricing
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, USA - USA - Remote
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
About the team:
The Vice President of Pricing Strategy will be a part of UKG’s strategy business with an opportunity to build out a centralized pricing strategy team.
About the role:
This new highly collaborative role will play a pivotal part in driving revenue growth through the development of pricing strategies, competitive analysis, and market research for new and existing products and services. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SaaS pricing models from a global enterprise software company, exceptional analytical skills, and a track record of delivering successful monetization strategies.
• Develop, build, and execute best in class pricing strategies across products, segments, and geographies that maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring value for customers.
• Design, elevate and innovate UKG’s overall revenue management strategy (including product mix strategy) and ensure alignment with our business strategy & financial objectives.
• Continuously evaluate and refine pricing models and packaging to align with market trends and customer needs.
• Partner cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Finance to ensure pricing strategies support business objectives.
• Conduct in-depth market and competitor research and analysis to identify trends, pricing strategies, and competitive landscape.
• Analyze competitor pricing models and market positioning strategies.
• Monitor changes in the industry and adapt pricing strategies accordingly.
• Identify opportunities for upselling, cross-selling, and expansion within existing customer base.
• Develop and implement strategies to optimize pricing for new and renewal customers.
• Develop and implement strategies in partnership with Product in bringing new products to market.
• Work in collaboration with UKG’s sales function managing a deal desk to support sales, customer success and account management teams in pricing negotiations for new, renewal, and expansion deals.
• Ensure consistency in pricing decisions across different customer segments and throughout the customer journey, with a specific focus on maximizing renewal rates and expansion opportunities within existing accounts.
• Utilize data-driven insights and customer insights to make informed decisions and identify areas for improvement.
• Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of pricing and monetization efforts.
• Ensure pricing practices comply with regulatory requirements and industry standards while maintaining transparency and fairness.
• 10+ years of overall pricing experience in global enterprise software company and/or consulting firm
• Senior leadership experience building and leading teams
• Highly influential and collaborative in driving monetization strategies and offering structures
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
• MBA degree
• HCM experience
• Expert Excel skills and knowledge of Oracle ERP, SFDC, and CPQ tools
Pay Transparency for Colorado, New York, Washington and California
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $200,000 to $300,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $230,000 to $345,000 per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs