Kronos Technical Support Engineer/Specialist - WFC Scheduler - Late shift in Lowell, Massachusetts
Technical Support Engineer/Specialist - WFC Scheduler - Late shift
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Maitland - Florida - USA
The Technical Support Engineer/Specialist is expected to deliver quality, comprehensive Level II technical support on UKG Workforce Central Scheduler software products, Advanced Scheduling, Budgeting and Forecast Manager to a variety of Kronos customers -- both administrators and end users.
• Develop and maintain an in-depth product knowledge on Kronos Workforce Central Scheduler related products
• Develop a solid base of general product knowledge on Kronos Workforce Central Suite products and other additional designated modules
• Utilize technical ability to prioritize Level II support issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
• Provide expertise as the internal escalation point for support of Workforce Central Scheduler products
• Research application questions by setting up scenarios and testing the application
• Replicating customer scenarios for configuration /environmental solutions and /or readying the issue for engineering review
• Analyzing customer configurations and thinking out of the box to resolve and/or find a work around or alternative solution
• Provide technical expertise to conduct specific performance or functional tests associated with resolving issues regarding Kronos applications
• Effectively communicate product issues to the customer and Kronos engineering enabling timely solution while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Utilizing Knowledge Centric Support (KCS) process to search for existing documentation and authoring or modifying knowledge base articles
• Developing and documenting best practices
The hours for this position are 11 AM - 8 PM ET
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Math, Communications, Computer Science or related field with 3+ years experience in software application customer support
• Background experience in retail or healthcare environment with knowledge of employee scheduling preferred
• Working knowledge of PC's, operating systems, web technologies, communications protocols, and an ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems on multiple platforms
• Previous SQL scripting and database experience with MS SQL and Oracle platforms
• Ability to document complex technical cases and communicate requirements both verbally and in writing
• Experience and demonstrated ability in conflict resolution and customer service techniques
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs