UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr. Marketing Copywriter in Lowell, Massachusetts
Sr. Marketing Copywriter
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
Our in-house creative agency at UKG is seeking a skilled, collaborative, Marketing Copywriter. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated writer with three to five years of experience to showcase your potential. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply to be a part of our award-winning creative team at an organization consistently voted as a top place to work. We’re looking for a talented writer with experience in writing for digital experiences, email marketing, direct mail, video scripting and other lead generation efforts. The ideal candidate will have portfolio samples emphasizing conversational tone and creative, conceptual thinking. A strong understanding of brand building will bring you to the top of our candidate list. You must work gracefully with demanding internal clients and multitask to meet project deadlines. A portfolio presentation is required during the interview process, so be prepared to discuss the concept development and content creation of your portfolio samples. We want to see your potential as you pitch your ideas.
• Brainstorm independently and within a creative group to develop conceptual ideas that will be pitched (presented) to internal clients
• Work closely with our design team to ensure strong integration of copy and concept
• Embrace the creative process with the ability to quickly shift process and priorities when necessary to deliver the strongest possible pieces under deadline pressure
• Possess an understanding of print and digital best practices as well as a willingness to learn new standards
• Can effectively develop shared goals, solve problems using an open “how might we” mindset, and evolve your performance through creative critique
• Experience in being able to take technical verbiage and translate it into more digestible form for lager audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, English, creative writing, or a related discipline
• Ability to build relationships with all levels of a large internal creative team and stakeholders
• Proficiency in MS Office, internet environments and industry-standard software programs
• Outstanding storytelling and presentation skills
• Familiarity with web standards and usability and SEO best practices and optimization
• Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
• Able to work independently and take initiative
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
• A portfolio link or work samples must be provided for consideration
• 5+ Years writing compelling copy for a wide range of media and marketing purposes including email campaigns, print collateral, event promotions, web copy, social media, video, etc.
OR 2 + Years of internal UKG experience in Creating and presenting compelling, conceptual ideas and writing supporting copy that connects those ideas to the UKG brand, our products, and services. Prior hands-on technical writing experience required to include writing examples or portfolio at time of resume submittal.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs