UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Product Support Representative in Lowell, Massachusetts
Product Support Representative
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Alpharetta - Georgia - United States, Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Santa Ana - California - United States, St. Louis - Missouri - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
A Product Support Representative provides world class expertise to our customers while supporting their UKG Time product as a member of our Rapid Response Engagement Center (RREC). An RREC Time team member will play a key role in supporting our customer’s Time product needs as part of UKG Pro HCM suite of offerings. You will be providing accurate and timely resolutions for our customers’ issues. The qualified candidate is a team player who is highly motivated, and solution driven.
Hours of operation: 8:30a – 5:30p EST
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Service customers via inbound phone calls utilizing our internal article database for troubleshooting their UKG Time products basic and payroll sensitive issues
• Strive to partner with our customers and maintain our Partners for Life model while providing white glove style support
• Provide exceptional quality support to internal and external customers, with a high degree of satisfaction and follow-up
• Bring an engaging and upbeat attitude while displaying patience and support
• Work effectively within a fast-paced environment with a high degree of success
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of Time product related changes and current department policies and procedures
• Understand and be able to leverage several different types of technology, working off multiple screens
• Attend internal and external department training sessions as required
• Knowledge base article creation and usage
• Participate in performance-related goal setting and achievement to meet personal and organizational goals and objectives
• Adhere to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
• Partner with additional technical teams to escalate issues to tier two support
• Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and ability to multi-task effectively
• Other duties may be assigned as required by the department
• Time & Attendance and/or Payroll applications or related experience preferred. UKG Pro Time Management or UKG Pro experience a plus
• Demonstrate strong technical troubleshooting skills by breaking down the expected versus actual results, reproducing the issue, researching, and verifying the solution
• Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail necessary
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service required
• Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
• Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, analytical, and deductive reasoning skills required
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs