Kronos Manager, Product Support in Lowell, Massachusetts
Manager, Product Support
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
Manage a technical team chartered with providing premium support to some of Kronos’ largest and/or most complex customers. Oversee a staff 10 to 15 Technical Account Managers who provide technical support to their assigned customers. Assure customer satisfaction by instilling confidence in Kronos' support organization by keeping commitments, providing timely follow-up, and giving accurate and concise updates.
• Manage and facilitate satisfactory resolutions to customer's support issues by identifying escalations, reacting with a sense of urgency, formulating appropriate action plans, and utilizing resources effectively
• Offer and implement creative solutions within technical support; Interface effectively with other Kronos departments in order to provide total customer satisfaction
• Utilize Salesforce Service Cloud call tracking system to manage daily operations
• Review support case reports detailing call center statistics to develop action plans and manage to key technical support metrics
• Measure Technical Account Manager productivity by monitoring work in progress, including projects, as well as demonstrating competency in time management. Identify and resolve personnel issues constructively and quickly
• Prepare performance reviews and ratings for salary merit increases for assigned Technical Account Managers
• Participate in the interview and hiring process
• Candidate must be willing to travel as well as participate in on-call rotation for management assistance in customer escalations that occur overnight and on week-ends. The typical rotation is every 3-4 weeks
•Excellent interpersonal, motivational, and managerial skills
•Ability to manage conflict situations constructively
•Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
•Exhibit leadership qualities and earn the respect this empowered position requires
•Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, time manage, and practice detail oriented organizational skills
•Experience preparing and writing proposals, policies, procedures, job descriptions, and schedules
•Demonstrated track record in identifying and deploying leading edge support solutions
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.