Kronos IT Business Systems Analyst – Salesforce CPQ, Quote to Cash in Lowell, Massachusetts
IT Business Systems Analyst – Salesforce CPQ, Quote to Cash
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The IT organization is seeking to add a Business Systems Analyst to support a multi phased implementation of Salesforce CPQ. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Quote to Cash processes, the Salesforce platform and Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) specifically. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
As key member of the dedicated CPQ IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
• Creating business requirement documents, user stories, functional specifications and system design specifications.
• Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis.
• Accurately translating business requirements into system functionality requirements.
• Managing project work, enhancements and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test and deployment.
• Providing strategic technical insight with respect to the CPQ area and sharing expertise and concerns with integration into other enterprise systems.
• Serving as a technical advisor for out of the box Salesforce.com CPQ features and functions.
• Supporting the remaining Salesforce CPQ implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user adoption and ongoing improvements and system administration.
• Managing the relationship with key business stakeholders to help define and meet business priorities.
• Supporting Project Managers in the planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks.
• Working with Technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications.
• Define and execute functional, regression, unit and user acceptance testing.
• Managing Requests for Change and ensuring adherence to Kronos’ change control process.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in business systems analysis
• 2-4 years of Salesforce.com experience including Sales cloud, service cloud, CPQ (Steelbrick), APEX and/or VisualForce
• 1 – 2 years of Quote to cash experience. Experience in the high tech industry is a plus.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail; Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
• Salesforce Admin certification is a plus; Salesforce CPQ certification is a plus; Experience integrating Salesforce with ERP is a plus; Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs