Robert Half Information Security Analyst in Lowell, Massachusetts
Robert Half is searching for an experienced Information Security Analyst for a fully remote, permanent, direct-hire role. Candidates must reside in MA, NH or ME.
In this exciting position, you will:
• Review system logs and real time alerts for the client's infrastructure to identify trends, investigate abnormalities, and report exceptions.
• Participate in the Information Security Committee and create meeting dashboards.
• Monitor the client's IT related accepted risks for adding, updating, and removing accepted risks based on changes in technology and vulnerabilities.
• Assist with the initial configuration review of third party hosted systems to determine compliance with their policies and procedures.
• Monitor the configuration of company wide applications to verify they meet the standards required by the Information Security Program.
Apply today to be immediately considered!
Requirements Conduct Risk Assessments, Vulnerability Scanning, Banking Industry, Cyber Security
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs