UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Industry Marketing Manager- Public Sector in Lowell, Massachusetts
Industry Marketing Manager- Public Sector
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
The Industry Marketing Team at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) is seeking a skilled and collaborative Industry Marketing Manager to assist in elevating the UKG brand as the leader in HCM technology, driving revenue growth and championing the customers within the Public Sector markets of UKG.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes the initiative to understand the industry, customer needs and how human capital management and workforce management solutions help organizations thrive. This multi-faceted role works in harmony with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and content that drives our efforts in sales lead generation, program marketing, events, field outreach, and account-based marketing that support our go-to-market plan within public sector.
As an individual contributor, you will be able to work independently, be a subject matter expert and an impactful storyteller that can highlight industry trends, challenges, and solutions in a differentiated way.
Content development and program support
• Assist with the development, refinement and education of the industry messaging and industry specific product messaging targeting customers, prospects, and the industry at large
• Acts as liaison for specific sales team, being their point person for individual account support ranging from the creation of PPT, account specific collateral or Content Delivery Platform microsite, RFP response or executive summary
• Collaborates with sales on ABM and individual account strategies
• Support and eventually take lead role in managing specific trade shows, conference, Summits, and regional events. Also, attends select trade shows, annual sales training, and occasional customer site visits.
• Work cross-functionally with departments including but not limited to sales, presales, services, creative, field marketing, corporate marketing, corporate communications, and partners on Public Sector-related projects
• Update internal sales collaboration website (SharePoint, airtable and others)
• Work with sales to identify customers who are willing to participate in various advocacy projects such as speaking engagements, webinars, customer stores or blogs. Support customer throughout the engagement
• Communicate marketing efforts/direction through sales team calls, meetings and weekly newsletter
Industry and thought leadership.
• Use a variety of sources to research and analyze relevant business situations/trends and proactively recognize, evaluate, and develop messages to address key issues, drivers, and solutions
• Identify opportunities where UKG can be viewed as a thought leader in the public sector market
• Develop articles/blogs to extend thought leadership position on critical public sector issues
• Work with Corporate Communications and PR on social media campaigns as needed
• 5+ years enterprise software experience in marketing, preferably experience in Public Sectors markets, including Federal, State and Local Government, Public Safety, K12 and Higher Education
• 3+ years' experience in developing industry-specific messaging in support of various campaigns/programs working with field marketing, corporate marketing, sales, and other stakeholders. Activities to include webinars, direct-mail programs, trade shows and special events.
• 3+ years' experience in developing impactful sales tools and marketing collateral including: white papers, briefs, presentations, and other content for the Public Sector industry
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
• Experience in SaaS marketing and/or sales is preferred
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally
• Ability to learn quickly and work at a quick pace with a results driven mentality
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Aptitude for technology and ability to connect and translate concepts to customer value
• Ability to be persuasive and demonstrate a strong interest in understanding what motivates people to purchase products or solutions
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills required
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and strong PowerPoint presentation skills required
• Experience with presenting in front of small and large groups virtually and in-person
• Outstanding attention to detail; must be highly organized
• Location information: Hybrid. Two office days in Lowell or Weston office
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs