UKG (Ultimate Software Group) Digital Marketing Specialist in Lowell, Massachusetts
Digital Marketing Specialist
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
The Digital Marketing Specialist will support UKG’s digital marketing efforts with both prospective and current customers. This position will be responsible for the following:
You will help build scalable account-based marketing campaigns that drive awareness and new qualified opportunities. You’ll work cross-functionally with Sales and International Marketing Leaders (I.E.; LatAm, EMEA, and Australia) to create, implement and manage campaigns. Throughout the campaign run time, you’ll provide analysis, highlight milestones and measure ROI to all stakeholders.
Help support the digital marketing team with the development and implementation of strategic website initiative based on your knowledge of SEO, UX, demand generation, reporting and testing.
A successful candidate will: be highly organized with attention to detail; have an aptitude for digital marketing; have an aptitude for clear communication and an ability to foster partnerships across the organization; be motivated, energetic, and possess a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
BA or BS with at least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, or related field
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
· Assist with the creation, implementation, management and analytics of ABM campaigns.
· Run each ABM campaign like a project: define the plan, document the plan, launch the plan, report out, and improve the plan.
Constantly research and stay current in digital marketing trends and find new ways to improve the user experience and drive traffic to our site.
· Support in delivering reporting on ABM and website initiative by collaborating with Web-IT and Salesforce teams.
· Assist with A/B & multivariate testing on the site. Work with internal and external colleagues for timely execution and approvals of online campaigns.
· 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
· 2+ years Experience and strong knowledge of Google Analytics
· Strong skills in Excel. Plus, if they have experience with Tableau or Data Studio
· 2- 3 years of excellent project management skills and corresponding clear and thorough communication skills – both verbal and written
· Knowledge of the HCM industry
· Experience with Account Based Marketing
· 2+ years experience with B2B marketing, social media, email campaigns and digital advertising.
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude and adapt to changing directives and priorities
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to facilitate and participate in meetings and group settings
· Ability to receive instructions and work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong sense of project ownership and accountability, ability to move projects forward and stay on top of deadlines
· BA or BS
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs