Kronos Customer Success Marketing Automation Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Customer Success Marketing Automation Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Remote - - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Manager within our Customer Success Strategy and Operations team to design and manage intelligent customer engagements that will enable us to drive value at scale for our customers. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and management of the data and logic that is needed to deliver digital touch points using intelligent segmentation strategies, creative optimization, A/B testing and data science, with the goal of driving adoption and retention.
• Serve as the administrator of the Customer Success email application within our Gainsight tool, Journey Orchestrator
• Management of how we use data in customer segmentation and integrated workflows
• Leverage industry best practices and brand standards to deliver on the Customer Success digital program strategy and design automated and semi-automated programs that engage customers at scale through each phase of their journey
• Create structure for testing, analysis and optimization of campaign performance on an ongoing basis, delivering best-in-class customer engagement campaigns that expand across multiple digital platforms
• Perform rigorous testing on each program to ensure all requirements are met and on time
• Monitor and report on system health, propose innovative solutions and drive changes to ensure optimal performance
• Apply data and qualitative information gathered from a variety of sources to evolve digital engagement initiatives based on customer insights
• Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve our relationship with current customers through marketing automation
• Partner with our CRM, data science, IT and marketing teams to build and expand our Customer Success email marketing campaigns to continually align with customer needs and deepen customer relationships
• 5+ years’ experience with marketing automation, digital campaign development and management, including strategy, implementation and analytics/reporting
• Hands-on experience with enterprise-level email marketing and marketing automation software, such as Eloqua and experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
• First-hand experience working in the Customer Success management tool such as Gainsight, especially the Journey Orchestrator email module, is a strong plus
• Experience developing personalized digital engagements using customer data to deliver on their needs and desires
• Thorough understanding of customer segmentation, targeted marketing and behavioral targeting, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, etc.
• Proven ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly
• Strong project management, organizational and critical thinking skills
• Excellent communication skills, demonstrated collaboration with internal stakeholders and strong problem-solving skills
• Experience in Customer Success Marketing and life-cycle engagement program design a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs