Kronos Cloud Service Delivery Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Cloud Service Delivery Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Software & Product Development
The Cloud Services Delivery Manager (CSDM) collaborates with the customer, UKG Professional Services and/or Partner implementation teams in driving towards a successful customer experience with their Cloud implementation. The CSDM will directly request and facilitate the delivery of services from the Cloud teams to the customer. The Cloud Services Delivery Manager is the direct contact between the customer/services teams and cloud resources.
• Ability to support customers in multiple geographical locations and time zones.
• Responsible for the review and first tier technical discussion of Cloud Services purchased and available Cloud offerings.
• Lead customer in discussions, Q&A and where to find supporting documentation on Cloud Services/Offerings: MFT, ODBC, configuration migration, Akamai connectivity, Security topics
• Assist the customer, Kronos and Partner implementation teams in understanding and following the standard Cloud implementation processes and procedures
• Align with the customer, Kronos and Partner implementation teams to deliver and manage the request of the Cloud Services purchased and other available Cloud offerings selected within timeline and scope of the project: customer environments, MFT access accounts, Implementation team access, Citrix accounts/applications
• Aid the customer, UKG and Partner implementation teams in planning the go-live activities to coincide with the Cloud go-live approval and audit requirements
• Technical background to aid customers in understanding the received content and to host the first-tier conversations for Cloud deliveries.
• Exposure to programming and the ability to understand basic software architecture concepts.
• Strong understanding of project and program management best practices.
• Prior experience working with geographically distributed teams and offshoring partners
• Proven ability to influence across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive results.
• Proven track record of delivering projects and programs from initiation through implementation
• Project Management (PMP) certification is a preferred
• Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with strong attention to detail needed
• Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs