Fresenius Medical Care North America Clinical Educator Per Diem in Lawrence, Massachusetts
· Assigned primary responsibility for specific hospitals and/or dialysis clinics working with NxStage, and will work as an integral part of an account planning and support team
· Provide clinical education tools to facility to “train the trainer”
· Provide information to physicians to support prescription and method selection
· Provides consultation with nursing for operator training and clinical considerations associated with the therapy (e.g., access, monitoring, nutrition, and medications) based on NxStage clinical experience
· Initiate quality improvement plan.
· Plan and implement regional educational sessions as necessary (basic, advanced) for nurses and patients.
· Provide assistance to programs training home patients transferring from home hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis as needed.
· Provide support and assistance in the development of new programs (organization, quality tracking, systems, processes)
· Work collaboratively with all members of NxStage team to ensure growth and utilization of the NxStage System.
· Work collaboratively with area and regional account executive to develop strategic account planning and targeting; to ensure teamwork and proper allocation of nursing resources.
· Maintain clinical competency through nephrology literature, meetings, NxStage products and services and their clinical application.
Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Fresenius Medical Care North America Jobs