Actalent Lab Technician in Ipswich, Massachusetts
We have an incredible opportunity at a leading science company in Ipswich. We are looking to hire four lab technicians as soon as possible. We are looking to make hires immediately. Review the job description below and please reach out and apply if interested!
• Perform custom product filling, packaging, and inspection in accordance with protocols.
• Execute a variety of packaging procedures including manual pipette-filling, automated filling, and kitting.
• Work closely with Packaging Supervisor to track and maintain inventory of custom products and packaging materials using SAP.
• Use SAP to generate labels, complete production orders, and document inspection of finished goods.
• Maintain organized and clean work spaces to be audit-ready at all times.
• Maintain detailed and compliant documentation for all production work; this includes filling/packaging records, inspection forms, and lab log books.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs