Digital Prospectors CIP Compliance Analyst in Holyoke, Massachusetts
CIP Compliance Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Recruiter: Stacia McMillan (https://digitalprospectors.com/our-team/stacia-mcmillan)
CIP Compliance Analyst
Contract – 12+ Months
Candidate Requirements – CIP Compliance Analyst Consultant
• Consultant will collaborate with stakeholders and work within established processes to understand and develop IT CIP internal controls, policies, procedures, work instructions, checklists, and process flows that support compliant, effective and efficient IT business operations.
• Consultant will assist with the development and administration of the NERC CIP compliance-monitoring plan to ensure the periodic regulatory compliance requirements are met as well as conduct assessments to confirm adherence to and operational effectiveness of the documented policies, procedures, and internal controls.
• As part of the administration of the compliance-monitoring plan, the consultant will proactively identify and actively facilitate compliance activities to ensure the compliance requirements and timeframes are met.
• Additionally, Consultant will be required to assist management to identify business process improvements, areas for remediation and develop corrective actions for the purposes of reducing compliance risks.
• Recommend, author, review, and socialize IT policy & procedure, compliance program and process documentation, departmental work instructions, checklists swim lane process diagrams and other documentation as needed to support CIP compliance activities.
• Proactively identify and actively coordinate and facilitate compliance activities to ensure the compliance requirements and timeframes are met.
• Work with subject matter experts to review the current IT NERC CIP Compliance program, business processes, and tools to identify and document preventative, detective, and corrective internal controls.
• Establish and maintain internal control documentation including internal controls matrices, compliance narratives and VISIO process workflows.
• Perform internal control assessments against business processes to ensure operational effectiveness and sustainability, including but not limited to, the review of control descriptions, process narratives, testing strategies, and evidence.
• Assist in the design and implementation of efficient and effective controls.
• Identify internal control weaknesses and recommends remediation to strengthen the compliance program.
• Maintain compliance tracking tools and spreadsheets to ensure compliance activities and related policies, procedures, and documentation are completed accurately and within the required timeframes.
• Establish compliance dashboards and metrics.
• Independently schedule and conduct meetings with stakeholders.
• Highly motivated individual with attention to detail; able to analyze varied volumes of data in minimal timeframes; identify trends and anomalies, using research techniques; and provide remediation feedback to management for corrective action.
• Highly experienced with IT internal controls and governance frameworks (COSO, ITIL, NIST, and COBIT).
• Highly experienced in developing IT internal controls documentation associated with regulatory requirements.
• Able to create documentation and edit partial and complete products for readability, clarity of expression, continuity of thought, correct use and presentation of technical information, and present technical content in conformance with existing standards and templates.
• Experienced in root cause analysis.
POST-OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED. Digital Prospectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Make this your next career move as one of our many long-term contractors or employees!
- Work as our full-time employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, PTO, etc.) - OR - work as a W2 hourly contractor at a higher pay rate if you don't need the benefit package.
Come see why Digital Prospectors has achieved:
4.9/5 Star Glassdoor rating and the only staffing company (< 1000 employees) to be voted in the national Top 10 ‘Employee’s Choice - Best Places to Work’ by Glassdoor
Voted ‘Best Staffing Firm to Temp For’ three times by Staffing Industry Analysts as well as a ‘Best Company to Work For’ by Forbes, Fortune and Inc. magazine.
- Digital Prospectors Jobs