VCA Animal Hospitals Veterinary Assistant in Hanover, Massachusetts
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Are you looking to be a part of a hospital team that feels like family, while having the support and resources to push your career forward? If so, we would love to connect with you! VCA Roberts Animal Hospital of Hanover, Massachusetts is seeking a Veterinary Assistant to join our 9-doctor GP/Hybrid practice!
Our hospital has been serving the Hanover community for over 60 years. We are AHAA accredited and believe in providing the best possible care to our patients. Our tight knit community is a great place to call home.
At VCA Roberts, we have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person’s individual skill and personality. There’s something special about you and we are excited to learn more! Whether you are an experienced Veterinary Assistant looking for the next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship, our team is ready to partner with you.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
• VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful
• Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
• Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
• Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
• WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Technicians
• Robust Clinical Studies program
• Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
• Competitive wage
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Opportunity to teach and mentor
• Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com
VCA Animal Hospitals
- VCA Animal Hospitals Jobs