Applied Materials Technical Project/Program Management II in Gloucester, Massachusetts
Helps to prepare project plan and coordinates project activities from planning to implementation. Maintain matrix for process improvements.
Coordinates project schedule and task details and helps to prepare reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling.
Helps to align the progress of resources internal to the business unit to meet project on-time and budget performance objectives.
Tracks projects cost schedule for internal and external customers.
On occasion will interface with external suppliers and monitor and report on the projects progress against quality and cost metrics.
Interfaces with internal customers and reports on progress against project objectives.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Applied Materials Jobs