Heywood Hospital Shift Supervisor, Vaccine Clinic, 32 Hours, Day/Evening Shift in Gardner, Massachusetts
The vaccine clinic shift supervisor is an essential member of the vaccine clinic leadership team. The primary responsibility is coordination of the flow and throughput of the vaccine clinic patients, supervision of the overall daily operations and supply management.
Minimum Licenses and Certifications
- Active RN, APP, MD required.
Minimum Work Experience
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and solution oriented positive attitude required.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have professional experience which highlights attention to detail
- The ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision is essential
- Must be able to communicate effectively and courteously with all personnel in a high-volume setting.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Frequently reaches (extending hands and arms in any direction), and handles (seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or working with hands)
Job performance reflects compliance with Heywood’s performance standards; telephone etiquette, providing directions and first impressions
- Coordinates the flow and throughput of the vaccination area throughout the day
- Coordinates appropriate staffing for each area, communicates effectively with area leads and provides training as needed
- Addresses and documents any adverse events or incidents and reports them to the clinic’s director
- Addresses customer satisfaction concerns as they come up
- Adheres to and enforces infection prevention and control guidelines of the vaccination clinic
- Appropriately prioritizes tasks adjusting to changing workload as necessary (e.g. seeks assistance as needed from appropriate resources, recognizes high priority situations, etc.)
- Attends meetings as requested by vaccine clinic’s leadership
- Coordinates clinical care, walk-ins requests and available vaccine supply throughout the day
- Establishes and maintains a good working relationship with all members of the vaccine clinic’s team through responsiveness, accuracy of information and professionalism
- Job performance reflects compliance with Heywood’s performance standards; telephone etiquette, providing directions and first impressions
Statement of Other Duties
**This document describes the major duties and responsibilities for this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that employees may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.
Job Title: Shift Supervisor, Vaccine Clinic, 32 Hours, Day/Evening Shift
Location: Gardner, Massachusetts
Posted Date: 04/09/2021