Heywood Hospital Marketing & Communications Associate, Marketing, 40 Hours, Day Shift in Gardner, Massachusetts
- BA Marketing / Communications Required
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational aptitude, ability to work on diverse projects simultaneously
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Frequently reaches (extending hands and arms in any direction), and handles (seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or working with hands)
*Organizational Expectations *
The following behavioral attributes are required: achievement motivation, flexibility, concern for order, initiative, self-confidence, self control, customer service orientation, interpersonal effectiveness, teamwork and information seeking.
- Coordinates the reservation process for participants to attend various community health events, prepares registration materials, and responds to the public regarding questions on upcoming programs.
- Supports coordination of development of materials Annual Golf Classics such as solicitation letters, the golf booklet, signage, registration materials, banquet seating, volunteer recruitment/assignment, as well as, sends payment notices and sets up foursomes.
- In the absence of the Marketing Manager, compiles materials, writes, selects, and edits stories for the Pulse, a bi-weekly newsletter.
- Assists marketing and development team with coordination of special events for the hospital and/or customer, as well as, coordinates and provides advertising, brochures, media coverage, invitations, and an event agenda to handout to participants the day of events.
- Supports the generation of prospect lists, reports, “thank you’s” and volunteer support materials,
- Assists to coordinates recognition events, activities and gifts.
- Assists to develop and implements marketing strategies for the Hospital overall and for specific service lines such as OB, Orthopedics, Diabetes and Oncology, among others.
- Works with graphic designer to develop print ads to support marketing strategies, and to support the needs of hospital departments and services.
- Writes and edits copies for ads and publications.
- Coordinates and writes information and takes photographs for the Annual Report.
- Develops and implements plans and strategies for major special events such as Hospital Week, the Summer Celebration, and others.
- Develops relationships with area media to ensure that the Hospital’s information is shared effectively with the community.
- Writes emails, memo’s and other forms of communication upon request to keep internal audiences informed about Hospital activities and priorities.
- Serves on committees such as the Hospital Week Committee, HH5k, Ride of Your Life, etc. and others as requested.
- Provides marketing and strategic support for the development efforts of the Hospital.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the major duties and responsibilities for this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that employees may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described
Facility: Heywood Hospital
Department: HH. MARKETING,2000.66050
Regular or Temporary Position: Regular
Position Control #: 2000.66050.8040
Position Hours: 40 days
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Associate, Marketing, 40 Hours, Day Shift
Location: Gardner, Massachusetts
Posted Date: 04/01/2021