Heywood Hospital Lead Flow Coordinator, Vaccine Clinic, 32 Hours, Day Shift in Gardner, Massachusetts
* Job Summary:*
Vaccine clinic lead flow coordinator is an essential member of the vaccine clinic leadership team. The primary responsibility is coordination of the flow and throughput of the vaccine clinic patients through the check-in process.
- Formal training beyond High School diploma preferred.
Minimum Work Experience
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, and solution oriented positive attitude are required
- Preference will be given to applicants who have professional experience which highlights attention to detail
- The ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision is essential
- Must be able to communicate effectively and courteously with all personnel in a high-volume setting.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Frequently reaches (extending hands and arms in any direction), and handles (seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or working with hands)
Job performance reflects compliance with Heywood’s performance standards; telephone etiquette, providing directions and first impressions
- Coordinates the flow and throughput of the vaccine clinic throughout the check-in process
- Coordinates appropriate staffing for the entrance, trains volunteers assigned to that area
- Verifies that patients have completed required information and assists patients as needed
- Communicates effectively with the clinic director and other leaders
- Adheres to and enforces infection prevention and control guidelines of the vaccination clinic
- Appropriately prioritizes tasks adjusting to changing workload as necessary (e.g. seeks assistance as needed from appropriate resources, recognizes high priority situations, etc.)
- Attends meetings as requested by vaccine clinic’s leadership
- Notifies vaccine clinical lead and/or director of the vaccine clinic of any incidents or adverse events
- Establishes and maintains a good working relationship with all members of the vaccine clinic’s team through responsiveness, accuracy of information and professionalism
- Job performance reflects compliance with Heywood’s performance standards; telephone etiquette, providing directions and first impressions
Statement of Other Duties
**This document describes the major duties and responsibilities for this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that employees may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.
Facility: Heywood Hospital
Department: HH. VACCINE CLINIC-,2000.44025
Regular or Temporary Position: Temporary
Position Control #: 2000.44025.
Position Hours: 32 Hrs
Job Title: Lead Flow Coordinator, Vaccine Clinic, 32 Hours, Day Shift
Location: Gardner, Massachusetts
Posted Date: 04/09/2021