Aerotek Test Technician in Franklin, Massachusetts
This position will be working with the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world. This position will be testing and certifying assemblies and instruments to meet quality standards.
• Test subassemblies and/or standard instruments within the Value Stream
• Advanced troubleshooting abilities with electromechanical assemblies
• Active member of production cell. May require inventory and equipment management as related to the cells operations requirements
• Adhere to ISO9000 requirements including ESD, work area cleanliness, maintenance and calibration of equipment and work instruction adherence
• Adhere to discrepant material disposition process (Material Review Board process)
• Adhere to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements of the job function.
• Participate in daily team stand-up meetings; communicating daily challenges and/or ideas
• Participate and lead improvement events (such as Kaizen, 5S, Practical Process Improvement)
• Lead daily stand up meeting periodically
• Work with cell leads and value stream support to resolve process issues when required
• Maintain a safe working environment, following established 5S procedures
• Maintain Inventory Accuracy based on site goals
• Conduct Morning Cycle Count and assist with reconciliation of inventory
• 2 year technical degree in a related field (Mechanical or Electrical)
• 3+ years of related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, instrumentation test is preferable
• Good math and computer skills. Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel (graphs, pivot tables, formatting, formulas)
• Ability to conduct equipment set up and qualification on simple machinery as well as experience doing in-process visual inspection
• Ability to work safely with chemicals and gasses and maintain good housekeeping standards
• Experience working with and troubleshooting electromechanical assemblies and printed circuit boards (PCBs)
• Skills requirements – soldering, hand tools, multimeters
• Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing concepts a plus
• Experience with IQS, Hertzler, and/or MAPICS a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs